This hotel was designed to create a contemporary and clean, yet timeless hotel. A monochromatic palette was chosen contrasted by touches of red and eye-catching shapes. The use of natural materials such as wood, stone and weathered steel reflects Brooklyn's industrial aesthetic; combined with the management of the lighting, and attention to detail, the result becomes a unique and sophisticate urban hotel.
The main pieces such as the front desk, market, breakfast buffet, bookcase and coffee station were specially designed as a cohesive collection for this hotel. The use of American black walnut wood, weathered steel and white stone added extra dimension of authenticity on every space.
“We wanted to create a hotel with an especially personalized and individual character; a hotel as a destination itself creating unique spaces for the contemporary traveler”. (Cecilia Reboursin, interior designer in collaboration with Arlene Somer of Troutbrook)
- The lobby, with it’s clean and simple design configures a peaceful meditative space.
- The interior atmosphere exudes a sensation of lightness, softness, and transparency achieved by the big glass store front that brings the exterior into the interior.
- The ceiling is defined by a rectangular soffit with 3 sculptural lighting fixtures suspended at different heights.
- The reception area welcomed you with the custom made front desk and 6 curved wood panels with LED back-lite creating a dramatic touch.
- The lobby also houses a seating area with Design Within Reach furniture and fabrics designed by Paul Smith, always assuming a certain uniformity with the background of gray and red chromatic range of colors.
- The contemporary Art prints and sculptures, contribute strong elements of color creating a rule-set that integrated each space as one whole atmosphere keeping the clean and sophisticate aesthetic of the Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott in Brooklyn, NY
Top select service hotel is Brooklyn
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott, Brooklyn, NY
Allentown Park Hotel - Ascend Collection Hotel
Freud Builders - 7 Acre Acquisition. Construction renovation completion 2016. Allentown Park Hotel-Allentown Pennsylvania and additional 84 keyed hotel. 42,000 vehicles per day traffic count visibility. Across from Sharpe International headquarters , Amazon distribution and other Fortune 100 companies. 10 minute ground transport from Allentown Phantom Arena.